I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I always want to say more here . . .


. . . about what I am reading, but never seem to get around to it all.

The list (click stack of books at right) will have to do for now, and this bit I snipped from the post below before I pasted today's poem: Was reading some more of FOLLY on the train this morning & could NOT STOP. You won't be able to either.

Maybe more later. Gotta finish that article by Friday, write a poem a day, & OH YEAH, work at my J-O-B.

What an annoying invention, the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.