I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Suspense


. . . in the flow of the word faucet, by now obvious.

Chipping away at the Lingering Volume. We're so close.

Owed one letter re: poems that's going out (finally) today.

Will begin another this week.

Otherwise reading fiction meant for "young persons," of which I am apparently still one.

Have decided to try something altogether new. Will let you know if I succeed.

The weather necessitates a shifting, a sifting through closets.

Oh, and I have some readings coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.