I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, September 8, 2006

And now, a special message from CAConrad:



"Poets Refine Money" by CAConrad, limited edition broadside from HEHF, 2005. (Sorry, it's outta print.)

A NEW kind of book offer, JUST FOR YOU! /\\///\\\\/////\\\\\\///////

SEE FOR YOURSELF HERE

DEVIANCE 4 U, from CAConrad

My new book DEVIANT PROPULSION is finally out!

(Soft Skull Press, $13.95)

For the price of the book, ordered directly through me, HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET!

Your copy will be with me for 24 hours where I will

talk to it
meditate with it
have cocktails dinners shouting matches with it
have my favorite drag queens of Philadelphia press it to their bosom
well
in other words whatever I happen to be doing that day
and then, on the last page I will write all about the day
just for you.

the first 20 poetry lovers will get their special copy
which will also be signed 1 thru 20
there will also be a special blog where the message I write to you 20 will appear

contact me TODAY at CAConrad13 [at] aol [dot] com to reserve your copy!
HESITATION IS A BAD THING THAT YOU NEED TO GET OVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.