I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kink in the line


Amazon is not currently filling orders for Down Spooky, unless you order from one of the Marketplace Sellers. Neither is the press, apparently. (Sorry. Working on it. Trying to get copies myself. Am out.)

In the meantime, I think Shaman Drum bookstore still has copies. (Hi, Ray!) And they have an online store.

Update: Clay says there are also some at Pegasus (Shattuck Ave., Berkeley) still. If you are not Bay Area, you can try him here (because he is Super Helpful & deserves a gift of some kind). Or one of the other stores on the books page might still have some? (I bet they'd mail it to ya if you called and asked pretty please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.