I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Signature poem


I've been asked to contribute my "signature poem" to an anthology collecting work by female poets who have performed at a particular venue. It will not have a silly title that will provoke blogwars or boobs on the cover, and the proceeds will benefit a nonprofit org. Happy to do it.

But how the hell am I supposed to decide which is my signature poem?

Do you have a signature poem? Is it "typical" of your work in some way? Or a personal favorite? Or a performance single?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.