I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Leaving a few days early, Monday...


...so we can spend a coupla 75-degree daze in da German Belt (research! & sauerkraut!) before the conference madness.

But I hope I hope I hope I can find time to get to this this weekend.

Realized my driver license (damn Yankees) expired on my birthday in December (which means, duh, I was driving illegally over Texmas) so ick I gotta go stand on line (damn Yankees) for hours at some point this too-short week. And do all the laundry despite a broken dyer (damn landlord) & oh yeah, layout an entire book of 160 poems.

Missed Copp/Corey/Sheers last night and Limon/Sheers Saturday but will definitely catch Limon Friday! La la!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.