I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Shaman Drum to the rescue


I've had about a half-dozen emails from folks recently saying they've had trouble finding Down Spooky. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm checking. There's some kind of temporary backlog with orders. Very sorry!

In the meantime, Shaman Drum in Ann Arbor still has copies for sale via their website. (Though my name is misspelled, so it's a bit hard to find.) You can also get it in person at the stores listed on my books page, and probably elsewhere.

Also, your local store can order it from Baker & Taylor.

If all else fails, feel free to email me. I have some copies here that I've already paid the press for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.