I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Joan Murray's Poems now available


Managed to get all the Joan Murray poems scanned this weekend. But now I am trying to find a way to get them into a PDF that's small enough to post, but doesn't sacrifice too much resolutionwise. The pages are all image files.

UPDATE: Big thanks to David Grillo for technical assistance. The PDF of Joan Murray's Poems is now available on the Half Empty/Half Full page here.

You can download it and view it/print it via Adobe Acrobat Reader (which is free) or Apple Preview for Mac. Depending on your plug-ins you may also be able to view it online.

It's a 9.710.1 MB file, but if you have a high-speed connection, it just takes a few minutes to download.

ANOTHER UPDATE: Cori Copp has pointed out that the PDF is missing pp. 70-71, which includes the beginning of "An Epithalamium." Not sure what happened. I have the scan. I looked through and it's also missing 88-89. Oops! Sorry about that. (And thanks, Cori!) I'll add those and will repost today. Stay tuned.

LAST UPDATE: OK, both missing spreads have been added and the file has been reposted. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.