I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, January 20, 2006

See you tomorrow.




REMINDER: First Frequency of 2006!

Saturday, January 21 at 2:00 PM
Danielle Pafunda, Lara Glenum,
Kirsten Kaschock & Sabrina Orah Mark
FREQUENCY SERIES (new schedule TK)
Hosted by Shafer Hall & Sam Amadon
The Four-Faced Liar
165 West 4th Street
New York, NY
FREE!


(And in case you missed it...) Danielle's Pretty Young Thing receives an enthusiastic review in the brand-spanking new Octopus here. And I just happen to know where you can get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.