I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Poetspotting


The first two hours of the marathon were terrific. I had to follow Bob Holman, but at least I ONLY had to follow Bob Holman--he kicked it off and I was second! My favorite performance was by the ambassador of cheer Sparrow and his band Foamola. The song "Slow," "so slow that JLO may be divorced by the end of this song. Sloooooooowwwww." Whee! I wanted to stay longer, but I was coughing so much I went through an entire pack of drops and still disturbed everybody trying to listen around me, while struggling against the urge to dispense roomfuls of hugs for fear of infecting everybody w/ the flu. And I didn't get a single photo. Who's got some?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.