I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Pittsburgh was great


But I left my camera in the car during the reading and party, so I can't prove it.

You'll just have to take my word for it: 150 people (at least), tons of great food and barbecue, icy cold beer, accordian music, sculptures, live chickens, and later a polydactyl cat named Ruby. We had a fantastic time and heartily recommend that you accept any invitation from Sherrie & Nancy! (Thanks again, y'all.) And we even got to meet Dan Wickett. Here's his reading report. (He must have made either notes or a recording, because he's got complete set lists and everything, though he discreetly omitted the fact that one of us--not saying who--busted ass leaving the stage. You're the man, D.)

Naturally after Chicago/Pittsburgh/Baltimore, I am swamped with a backlog of email. But I'll get to you eventually, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.