I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Big old announcement email


Just sent a multipart announcement full of news re: Half Empty/Half Full, DIY Publishing Class, Down Spooky and other bits to my local and national lists. If you did not get it, but would like to be on such a list, shoot me an email. (Address at top right.)

It's just too much, I think, to post it all to the blog. The emails are not even once a month--I wait till I have at least 3 things to tell ya--though I imagine they might be a little more frequent around the time of the book launch & tour September/October.

Rock on. (And our thoughts are with our UK friends.)

3 comments:

  1. temporary blogger comments have been installed until squawkbox reappears, if they reappear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi shanna--wow your class sounds so fun--wish I was in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, aimee. i can't wait to see everybody's projects. the DIY bug has bitten. everybody is planning to keep going after the class. :)

    ReplyDelete

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.