I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tonight: CAConrad & Cori Copp!



I almost forgot to tell you!

Tuesday, April 26 2005
8:00pm
CAConrad reads for the Battle Hill Series at Below in Brooklyn!

CAConrad, author of Deviant Propulsion (forthcoming from Soft Skull) reads with Corina Copp at Tracey McTague's Battle Hill Reading Series. (Please note that Battle Hill has moved to a groovy new location!)

Battle Hill at Below, every other Tuesday
209 Smith St Brooklyn NYC
Cross Street: Baltic Avenue
(718) 694-2277
8:00 PM
$5 goes to the poets

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.