I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, April 3, 2005

PSA: Jet Blue out of Seattle



We are currently stuck in Seattle-Tacoma thanks to Jet Blue, which only has one flight a day out of this airport to New York and no back-up plan or extra plane. Severe weather in the Northeast grounded one plane yesterday at JFK, which was supposed to pick us up on the return. Since it didn't come, there are no planes here. All other carriers are full and already overbooked for standby (and the one-way last minute tickets are 2300 bucks a piece--sheesh!). Jet Blue cannot get us a seat out of Seattle until April 12! So, today we have no choice but to drive 11 hours to Sacramento in the rain to catch a midnight flight that will land at JFK Monday morning at 8:30 a.m.

I wish I were joking. Springing forward is cake, comparitively speaking.

Really, just FYI. If you are flying Jet Blue from Seattle today, DO NOT BE LATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.