I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Coming soon from Half Empty/Half Full





A collaborative chapbook written on a "virtually antique typewriter" by poets Christopher Connelly & Daniel Nester, one word at a time, with sexy art by Tom Hopkins. From the good folks who brought you Down Spooky: The Chapbook & Big Confetti (so, uh, basically me), this limited edition chap may look like a Faber & Faber book on the outside, but its innards don't resemble anything from that prestigious house in the least.

Stay tuned for details. Should be ready in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.