I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Any title I could come up with just wouldn't do this justice



One day during our recent vacation, we drove up to a stop sign in this little village on an island in the Puget Sound: we had a great view of the ferry dock straight ahead, above which a giant American flag flapped splendidly in the breeze. (The island is very near Canada and there are international ferries.) Above the flag was a perfect double rainbow in a crisp blue sky. Just then a bald eagle came coasting by.

I didn't get a photo, but this might come close to recreating the moment for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.