I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Urges in Regard to Which Girls Should Receive Especial Instruction



Regretfully I cannot let
another chapter pass
without mention
of the secret bad habits

I will be as plain as I may

Touching
fingering
handling &
playing

in a manner not necessary
for cleanliness

rob the complexion
of rosy blood
by calling it down
toward lustier cheeks

When you notice girls
going about dead pale
with dark purplish rings
what other matter
can be blamed?

Admittedly
there are some girls
who claim to do it
long & often
without falling ill

But take my word:
such a female is in reality
tormented almost unto madness
by spells, deliriums
& spasms



From For Girls (& Others), Bloof 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.