I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OK so like I got three immediate emails


Let me explain. No, I did not lose all of my jobs, or even a whole job. My hours just got cut a bit at my main job. But since I have a partner and no children and my partner has a job too I am fine. In fact, I am more than fine and I am really really really really not only aware of this state of things but simultaneously extremely grateful and also kind of ashamed in a way that is so difficult to explain. My only poverty is the fear that sometime I might be poor again. Once you have been poor it never seems very far away, even if it really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.