I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Letterpressing


In 2009 if I do not lose the rest of my job, I would like to take another letterpress class, an advanced one or maybe a digital one where we make the polymer plates from computer layouts and press with those. But it is impractical for me to take another class in Manhattan or Brooklyn on the days that I work and commuting is too far/expensive if I am not being paid. So maybe there is a lettepress studio in NJ somewhere around here or even in Philadelphia would be closer. Do you know of any? I will start looking. Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.