I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

WTF is wrong with Blogger?


I keep getting old views of this page, despite clearing caches, using different browsers, etc.

Something is stuck in a tube somewhere. Maybe it's my webhost, because the exact same post shows up fine over here. (That's hosted by a different company.)

Can you see the invitation to Jennifer L. Knox's book party this Saturday below?

If not, here's the scoop, text-only style:

Join us as we chell-o-brate the release of
DRUNK BY NOON
a brand-spankin' new book of poems by
JENNIFER L. KNOX

Saturday, November 10, 2007
7-9 PM
at STAIN BAR
in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
766 Grand Street
(L train to Grand, 1 block west)

With your host ADA LIMÓN
Featuring MIXT TAPE,
FEATHER UNDERGROUND and more.
Plus yo-yo tricks, interpretive dance, Todd Colby,
a brief recitative, and other rare entertainments.
Chicken wings. Karaoke may follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.