I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I spied...




...a flock of wild pheasants across the road from the orchard this morning, quizzically pecking, with the maples blazing above them, the valley rolling upward in autumnal waves to meet the furzy sun.

...the new issue of the most open/most various/most unusual reviews-only journal around today, Galatea Resurrects. Plenty of leftovers to enjoy over the holiday & coming weekend.

...Allen Bramhall reading For Girls (& Others). (Thanks, Allen!)

Enjoy the holiday, dear readers. I'll be in the kitchen if you're looking for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.