I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

The party...


...was a lot of fun, & we sold a million* books, ate 200 chicken wings***, were seranaded by a giant ear & a beautiful poet singing Conway Twitty, awarded/received a trophy for "asskicking the yahoos", & made some new friends.

& there are photos, probably not very good ones,** to be posted later.

But right now I go in search of eggs [scrambled tofu***] of the brunch variety.

* Only a slight exaggeration
** Phone-cam, real camera still broken


***[This post has been modified because I have since gone vegan.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.