I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My essay . . .


. . . (which used to be called "Hacking the Template: Poets as Open-Source Artists" but is now surprisingly called something else), is up.

(The new title makes it seem like the essay is about ME. But really it's about YOU, or OK, about US.)

If you've ever wondered how poetry books make their way from press to bookstore or reader, you should also check out Travis Nicholls' article in the same cover slot. Good info there, and fair questions. When business and art collide, things get tricky, eh?

***

Also, I have some other big news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.