I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Continental Review


Nicholas Manning is editing this new video journal. Looks like a promising format, and I like the idea that there won't be issues, per se, but continuous updates.

Linh Dinh's is my favorite piece so far (click the globe in the left sidebar--permalinks for individual videos would be nice). I like the juxtaposition of the unrelated imagery and layering of the audio tracks. Both expand the experience, rather than simply illustrate the poem.

Which reminds me to also mention Flux I Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.