I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We interrupt this program . . .


. . . to bring you BUSY AS HELL.

I could tell you all about my adventures rewriting/restructuring the customer service pages of the department store website I work for, but something tells me you won't care.

I am behind in practically every area.

Yesterday, I made a list of everything I have to do this week and it filled three notebook pages.

I've been eating power bars instead of meals.

On Sunday, getting ready for a wedding, I shaved only my shins.

You get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.