I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, October 6, 2006

Saturday Tomorrow in Baltimore at 4:00 PM


I'll be reading with CAConrad & Buck Downs at Michael Ball's i.e. series.

Clayton & Co. Fine Books
317 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
419-752-6800

& that will be fun.

Update: Also, don't forget about Conrad's Deviance 4 U living-with-your-book project. He's spent the day with a few more books since last I checked in. Eileen's copy went to Chavez's speech at the UN, for instance.

'Nother update: I think there will be special broadsides of a poem by each of us, and Buck will bring his new book and Conrad will have copies of his book too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.