I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My behind


I'm in a bind.

I'd love to put it behind me.

I have *still* not mailed out all the Cherry Pie orders. But there are stacks.

I have lots of excuses, all of them poor. Except that my Mom was in town all last week.

The behemoth is still not finished and the perpetually tardy perpetuate in their tardiness.

I am going to have to close the doors to this bus & drive away.

I am working extra hours this week. Who knew there were *extra* hours?

& an atmospheric sadness floats over Brooklyn.

You're holding the string. Let go.

As it rises it glints.

It disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.