I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Psst! Bookstore friends...


Down Spooky is now available for wholesale order from Baker & Taylor Distributor.

Title: Down Spooky
Author: Shanna Compton
ISBN: 0976472643
Publisher: Winnow Press
Publication date: September 1, 2005

I hope you'll consider ordering a copy or two for your store. And if you'd like some (beautiful) Down Spooky or Winnow Press postcards or bookmarks for the front counter or display table, shoot me an email. Thanks!

(And for the rest of you, Amazon has the preorder button activated, as does Winnow. Powell's and Barnes & Noble should have theirs up soon. Links in the sidebar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.