I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, August 15, 2005

"This dress will go perfectly with my ass boots."


Writing fall fashion copy and seeing indeed lots of purples, plums and dark greens in shoes and boots for women, just as Miss Meghan predicted. (Metallics are hanging in there too.)

But I really want to note that Naturalizer has a suede wedge tall boot they'd like me to call the "Arsey." You'll be slightly disappointed to know, perhaps, that I have opted to edit that ill-advised name.

UPDATE: Sigh. After a meeting, I was asked to revert to "Arsey." So look foward to September, when you can purchase some assy boots to go with your gauchos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.