I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Moreadings


Just added!

Jen Knox & I will be paneling and book signing at the Southern Festival of Books in Nashville, TN on October 8 & 9, in conjunction with our reading at Watkins College of Art & Design on the 10th. ROCK.

Also, I'll be reading with Danielle Pafunda at the Ear Inn in Manhattan on October 15. (Woohoo--class of 2002!)

And the Shaman Drum Jen-and-Shanna event in Ann Arbor, MI has moved to October 19th.

And I'll be reading for Christine Hamm's new series at the Bowery Poetry Club in Manhattan on November 16.

And again with CAConrad (whose amazing book Deviant Propulsion is coming soon!) at Lucky 13 Bar here in Brooklyn on December 4.

Eventually, all these will be put up here and of course of course I'll remind ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.