I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, May 20, 2005

TextStyles on Sunday



Well, we're off to the Hudson Valley to meet with our futures. And it turns out that I am not going to be back in time to make this reading, but look at all the lovely people who will be there, reading in fabulous finery for the benefit of garment workers. You should go. I am v. sorry to miss it. See you Monday.

Sunday, May 22 at the Bowery Poetry Club
Text/Styles
Reading to benefit International Textile Workers
All proceeds donated to Clean Clothes Campaign
Hosted by Nada Gordon

Kim Rosenfield, Rob Fitterman, Adeena Karasick, Shanna Compton,
Katie Degentesh, Virginie Poitrasson, Tim Peterson, Jack Kimball,
Christina Strong, Marianne Shaneen, Douglas Rothschild, Brenda Iijima,
Tonya Foster, Jordan Davis & Meghan Cleary

Bowery Poetry Club
308 Bowery at Bleecker Street
8:00 PM
$5 + clothing sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.