I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Pete's Big Salmon: Maureen Thorson & Paul Muldoon



Hey that was totally great just really fun and Maureen read in her monster voice and her pirate voice and in a voice that expressed genunine concern for the denizens of Mayport and she was terrific. Paul Muldoon was mellifiluous and changed into the tee shirt Maureen made him that said "i am famous in japan" to play with his band and that's probably true. Yesterday before the reading walking from Times Square to Union Square the first time I acknowledged feeling blithe that particular adjective pollinating the moment and buzzing around. Too content to swat it away it didn't sting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.