I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Goodies



Got The Hat!

And also recently received my Carve.

And another issue of the lovely prose poemy Cue.

And Two & Two by Denise Duhamel.

And The Tormented Mirror by Russell Edson.

And I Am: The Selected Poetry of John Clare.

And When a Woman Loves a Man by David Lehman.

And Hat on the Bed by Christine Scanlon.

And Field Stone by Catherine Kasper.

And an advance copy of Pyx by Corinne Lee.

And all the Effing Press chaps.

And now all I need is some time to read!

But I did finally get my taxes done...for 2003. And yesterday I rented a vacation for August. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.