I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Wow, thank you...

for the lovely words, Kasey! Somehow I missed it yesterday.



I'll get the rest of the Mathews exercises up this week.



After that I'm going media-madness-free for the weekend. (No email, no phone, no TV, no movies, no blogs, no anything that plugs in except music and maybe the lights!) I highly recommend this kind of detox if you haven't tried it. You know you need it when you dream you're answering emails. Usually these wake me up because it's so hard to type when you're sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.