I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, November 3, 2003

The first exercise...

was really just to warm us up. Harry asked us to write 10 lines or more about who we were, where we were from, etc. We read these aloud and chatted with each other a bit about our backgrounds and jobs. Since I graduated a few semesters ago, I didn't know many people in the class, just a few from the office or from working on LIT. Most people did seem to already know each other--they were all fiction students except myself and Luis (who teaches in and works for the program). So I was the only poet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.