I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Smoked glasses & feathered hair


Been working on cover sketches for Sandra's book this weekend. Should have options for her soon.

Had my first margarita of the summer yesterday and it was damn tasty. But it was also $7.75 and I didn't even call the tequila. Kind of bum deal. I guess in NJ they're considered exotic or something. At least the salsa was not Pace. Even the Ronnie Milsap on the jukebox hit the spot.

Looking forward to a shorter workweek this week. Feels like that's all I've been doing lately. I hope they hire a replacement for the person who quit soon.

Might go out of town, or just to Brooklyn for the holiday. Not sure yet, and I'm not feeling particularly patriotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.