I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Semi hiatus mode





It's probably pretty obvious by now. But it's temporary. I just have a lot going on.

Also, I'm in a dry spell, poetrywise. This is nothing to stress about. It just happens, especially when I am very busy.

My finger injury has healed nicely, and I can mostly type without it bothering me. (Yay!) Still looks a little weird, but it's not like I'm a hand model.

I'm teaching next week so may not post at all.

I've been reviewing books, but posting them at Facebook rather than here. You can read them without having an account. Mostly nonfiction lately, but I've got some more poetry titles in my queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.