I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not ignoring you...


I know, I'm a terrible correspondent. I haven't even had time to peep the blogs in almost a week.

I'm just so busy right now with freelance work, and teaching this week, and a panel next week, and trying to get Sandra her first set of proofs, and whew!

Also, gotta get the second installment of the Gurlesque interview laid out.

But really, after this week things should calm down considerably. Maybe it will finally feel like summer in ways other than the heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.