I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

NaPoWriMo begins...


Erm, Happy National Poetry Month to everyone except Amazon.

I'll be posting my daily poems, along with Jennifer L. Knox and Danielle Pafunda, over at the Bloof blog.

We're also going to be posting reading reports, pics, video and audio from the road, starting tomorrow.

Didi Menendez suggests another great way to celebrate. I'll try that when I get back. (I can't read in a car, I get motion sickness.)

Anne Boyer's The Romance of Happy Workers is just released today and one of the best books you'll read all year, promise.

See you at Flarffest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.