I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Been so busy...


...since we got back that I'm behind on my April poems again.

About to head to Binghamton for this:
TONIGHT
Thursday, April 17 at 9:00 PM
in Binghamton, NY

Jennifer L. Knox & Shanna Compton read
at Binghamton University

The Belmar Pub
95 Main Street

Sounds like this will be a ton of fun. A few local poets read for 3-5 mins each, then we go on, then a break, then an open mic. Madness, no?

Then after I'm back tomorrow I'm buckling down.

I think this inability to write while roadtripping makes me the opposite of Gabe Gudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.