I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A week away





Starting tomorrow, I'll be there. Though that's a representation of the area circa 1900. What my trip will have in common with 1900 is the lack of internet or electronic media of any kind. Ahhhhhhhh.

While I'm away, keep your eyes peeled for the new issue of Galatea Resurrects. I just turned in my review of Cathy Park Hong's Dance Dance Revolution.

Update: So, yeah, I won't be at this, due to a scheduling mix up. (I'd confirmed for the Feb 6 panel, and when it got switched had already made travel plans, bummer.) But Reb Livingston will be taking my place, so that's even better if you've never met her. She's really great at these panel things. It's open to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.