I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Are you ready to NaPoWriMo?


I look forward to the collective insanity.

Even though we'll be on the tour the first 2 weeks of April, I'm still gonna do it.

To make the challenge a little more challenging, I'll be posting my daily poems to the Bloof Blog and probably also reading them on the tour stops.

Maybe I can talk Jen & Danielle into doing that too? UPDATE: Jennifer L. Knox is in. Woohoo. (Not sure about D yet.)

Click the tag below for some history, etc. Thanks as always, Maureen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.