I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, June 18, 2007

A week from today in DC & the following weekend in NYC


Shanna Compton, Gwendolyn Joyce Mintz and William Allegrezza are taking it off for Lolita and Gilda at Bar Rouge in Washington D.C. Monday, June 25. Reading will begin at 8:00 p.m. in The Dark Room at Bar Rouge.

Click linky for details. If you are near, pls come!

Also coming up: Saturday, June 30 in Manhattan, I'll be reading with Corinne Fitzpatrick at the Garden Party with Boog City & Olive Juice Music. Not sure which band(s) yet, so stay tuned. I believe they will be performing a song based on our poems as well. (How cool is that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.