I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday


The views from my windows. The snow is gone. The rain is gone. There's some sun. A fat orange cat patrols the yard next door.

In the yard there are little bits of green. I bought some grass seed to fill in the holes. & a plant called a peperomia, & one called a kalanchoe blossfeldiana & have repotted my jade plant. A ponytail palm was killed in the move. The agave survived tho is worse for wear. Some purple shamrocks, a purple palmy thing unidentified, some oat grass in a crock, some catnip in another--these all love the windows too.

Still too cold to get outside with anything green, but I'll be digging up the side bed & putting in some compost so it's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.