I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, December 3, 2006

This afternoon in Hoboken . . .


. . . was fun. Thanks to David for inviting me. The open mic was a pleasure. And really, you just can't always say that, now can you? It's a snap to get over there on the PATH train. I did it from Brooklyn in less time than it takes me to get to Times Square.

No more readings till well after the New Year, & then only out of town. Too much is just, well, too much.

But at least I got a bunch of new poems out of the self-applied pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.