I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, December 9, 2003

Reading on Sunday...

So I'm reading (from the new as yet still untitled chapbook) with Daniel Nester and Tom Hopkins for the FINAL FREQUENCY at 2:00 on Sunday, December 14. Afterwards, we'll head over the the Brooklyn Inn, naturally.



It's been great to meet so many of you recently, and of course we'd love to see you again. BUT, if you can only go to one reading on Sunday, please do consider the benefit for Todd Colby, Elizabeth Zechel & Melissa Piechucki. These lovely poets and painters could really use your help! Details for that one above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.