I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, December 3, 2003

I'm totally taken...

with all these taken titles. So many in fact, I'm afraid my chapbook may runneth over. Thanks, everyone! Recent gifts:



The Nicole Kidman Story

How She Almost Lost Her Australian Accent

Buying a Bra in Manhattan on a Brooklyn Budget

Buying a Brain in Brooklyn with a Larchmont Accent

Being a Bard with a Beard in Brooklyn

A Strange Little Girl in Sydney

One Strap Showing

The Phone of Contention

The Irony of the Holy Ghost

Irony is the Holy Ghost of the modern age said Scott Fitzgerald.

I don't want your pity she said I want a job.

That's touching, he said.

They were listening to John Coltrane on the 6:04 to Mt. Kisco.

Hooey Subvert’d Again

The Use and Abuse of Cat Doors

Under This Umbrella Is Another Umbrella

Unresolved Lighting Questions

I am woman, hear me pee

accidental nerve endings

a quiet case of sharpness

crib is where yo ass is

tender flankmeats

the further adventures of dusty horthswangle

will that be all, Mrs. Kickboxer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.