I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, October 9, 2003

Recently received and/or purchased...

*Several Ghosts Hardly Worth Mentioning, a chapbook by David Cameron from Brenda Iijima's Portable Press, 2003.

*Sky Lounge by Mark Bibbins, published by Graywolf Press, 2003.

*Million Poems Journal by Jordan Davis, published by Faux Press, 2003.

*Poetical Dictionary by Lohren Green, published by Lyn Hejinian and Travis Ortiz's Atelos project, 2003.



I hope to be able to write about all of these here or elsewhere very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.