I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First week of NaPoWriMo


The daily poems & podcasts are humming along over at the Bloof blog. There's so much going on it's actually a little hard to keep up. Here's a linktrail to navigate:

Danielle's poems
Sandra's poems
My poems
Jen's poems (at Ada's blog; check out Ada's & Jason's poem there too)
Anne's poems (but start with the corresponding prose work here)

And podcasts so far from Todd Colby, Peter Davis, Reb Livingston, & Michael Schiavo here.

Also, Maureen (as usual!) has a much more complete NaPoWriMo blogroll in her sidebar, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.