I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Once upon an Ordinary Evening . . .


For the record (as pertains my quotation), the Harvard reading was way fun too. What I think I said (or meant to say) was that the room at Harvard was a little intimidating at first. (I am always nervous.) It was in a very fancy schmancy bldg, with these ornate dragon sconces on the walls and a giant pipe organ with all these frilly little carvings, etc. But the people were tops and warmed up fast! The difference between that and the Ordinary Evening's Mermaid Room digs at the very cool (historic, as Ada mentions) Anchor Bar is that the downstairs room is cozy, like reading in someone's finished basement, so not at all intimidating in that way.

And yes, I really did make an ET noise.

Anyway, thanks New Haven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.